Being on the ketogenic diet can be a struggle due to the amount of troubleshooting that can be involved. In this video I highlight the biggest ketogenic diet mistakes I see people making. I highlight these keto diet mistakes in order to help you navigate the diet with more precision and avoid the notorious keto flu.
Here is a short list of the biggest ketogenic diet mistakes
- Way to many people consume too much fat while on the ketogenic diet. Too much fat will stop you from burning your own fat stores.
- Drinking plenty of water is necessary in order to stay extra hydrated, flush toxins and shuttle electrolytes throughout the body. Be sure to drink plenty of water well on the ketogenic diet.
- Stay away from stimulants like coffee and replenish your energy sources with B vitamins, health fats and some sea salt.
- Don’t rush the process. It takes time to become fat adapted. Your liver, gallbladder and digestive track need time to adapt appropriately. Rushing ketosis can cause many unwanted symptoms. Slow and steady wins the race.
- Don’t over-eat protein. It will break down into sugar in the body and throw you out of ketosis.
- Eat high quality organic fruits and vegetables that are free of pesticides and herbicides. Your body is already going through a toxicity dump while in ketosis, don’t add too it.
Next watch the video, where we go in detail about the biggest ketogenic diet mistakes, most people make!
Did you enjoy this video? Do you have topic suggestions or do you want to know more about the ketogenic diet? We would love to hear from you. Please use the comment box below and share your opinions, tips, tricks or questions. We are here to help and will strive to answer any and all comments we receive.
For a complete Ketogenic Food Guide go here:.
For more keto diet tips go here.