“Is fruit good for you?” is a question I get asked a lot. My response is often a vague one as you have to put this conversation in proper context. “Is fruit healthy?” Absolutely, in certain scenarios. “Is fruit bad for you?” Yes, in certain scenarios.
“Is fructose bad for you?” is the next question people ask. Many people are afraid to eat fruit because it has this sugar that is demonized in it. Fructose is demonized because it is confused with high fructose corn syrup which is found in many canned foods and sodas. When people finally realize how bad high fructose corn syrup is for them, they usually are afraid to have fructose period.
If you’re wondering, “Does fruit make you fat?”, it absolutely can and will if you eat too much. If you’re someone who is concerned about weight loss then fruit is something you will want to cut out altogether. You want to specifically cut out the big fruits high in sugar and only stick to low glycemic berries during this time.
“What are the most healthy fruits to eat on a daily basis?” That would be berries. If you have any condition, you want to avoid the high sugar fruits and simply stick to berries. For a completely healthy individual, there is nothing wrong with eating high sugar fruits on a daily basis as they have many health benefits to offer.
For more ways to improve your health, check out these links:
- Dr. Zyrowski’s Health & Nutrition Store: http://bit.ly/2tkG00u
- Insulin Balance Formula: http://bit.ly/2JRJpOd
- RAW Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules (w/ mother): http://bit.ly/2OJex4G
- Delicious Electrolyte Drink: http://bit.ly/2WlJ3Cg
- IF60 Fasting Program w/ Meal Plan: https://nuvisionexcel.com/if60/
- Simple Inflammation Test: http://bit.ly/2Q4WP8k
- Best Probiotics: http://bit.ly/2HoFLaF
- Research Based Multi Vitamin: http://bit.ly/2M4jsZ7