Optimizing gut health and its functions is an extremely complex process. In this episode, Dr. Zyrowski and Wade Lightheart discuss what you should do to create a bulletproof gut.
¼ of the population is on medications for digestion, with millions more suffering from common digestive issues, such as bloating, constipation, diarrhea, food sensitivities, Leaky Gut, and acid reflux. Most have damaged their gut health through the use of antibiotics, anti-bacterial cleansers, GMO food, and other toxins.
That’s why gut health is non-negotiable. You must correct your gut in order to thrive.
Wade is a 3-time All Natural National Bodybuilding Champion who went through his own personal health crisis regarding gut health. During his training, he learned how to build muscle (AKA health) from the outside in. What he was left with was a chronically sick gut and 42 lbs of excess fat and water weight. Under his mentor, he learned how to build health from the inside out which foundationally was restoring his gut health. His path included dietary and lifestyle changes, probiotics, fermented foods, and digestive enzymes, to name a few.
In this episode:
- What Dr. Zyrowski considers “non-negotiable” steps for gut health.
- How many pounds of bacteria the average person has
- Future #1 killer of millennials
- You are NOT what you eat – You’re what you absorb.
- What to look for when choosing a digestive enzyme
- What makes a good probiotic
- What is the microbiome (and why it’s so important)
- Antibiotics = anti-life
- Bacteria – the good, the bad, and the “others”
Digestive Enzymes – https://store.nuvisionhealthcenter.com/digestive-enzyme-supplement-p/nhc60.htm
Gut Healing Package: https://store.nuvisionhealthcenter.com/product-p/nhc66.htm